Saturday, February 9, 2008

The weekend is not over!

I'll have to post my totals Sunday night of what I spent this weekend. The kids and I went to my parents house. They did not have groceries so I bought groceries for the household. Wow. It never ends. I am proud of myself though. Saturday night I went out with friends and spent a total of 16 dollars at the bar. Which is actually pretty good for me. I told myself I had 20 to spend and that was it. :) 2 beers what a markup. Also I'm a bit mad that I got 20 dollars out of the Bank of America atm which charged me a whole 3 dollars. I'm disturbed about that one.

1 comment:

RICH said...

I like how you track your every expense. It's a great way to learn about yourself and your spending habits, and make changes as needed. Good luck in your goals and in your new blog.