Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Here in my car.

I am about to pay off my car which I have had for awhile. I only have about 336 dollars left before I get the title. Part of me says to go out and get a new car something brighter, flashier than my almost 5 year old car. I believe I deserve to drive something "fancy" I have worked pretty hard for it. I have friends with much lower incomes driving much better cars than me, I can say I do get a little envious when I hear their much better sound system see the leather interior as well as feel the smooth acceleration in their cars while driving down the freeway. However then reality kicks in, I am about to start putting back over four hundred dollars a month now! No car payment! It's just a car sure I'd feel very cool in a new ride, but I feel much better putting that money away instead. Because inevitably that new ride will just become another old car.

No comments: