Monday, February 4, 2008

First Day.

Well I created this site to hopefully put things into perspective as far as finances go. Not exactly 100 percent sure of why I would want to share how I am doing financially with the world though. A little about me. I define myself mostly by being a father of two very beautiful daughters and one ridiculously handsome son. Hence the name Daddy Finance. I'm 35 and i'm getting scared about saving enough for retirement and just paying for life in general.

Over the last 2 years I have really decided to putting things in my live finance wise under a microscope and really looking analyzing what I should be doing with my income. I have never been a big spender when it comes to money. I make a decent salary between 10,000 and 100,000 a year. :) I don't want to give too much away about myself just yet. Hopefully this will turn into a daily journal of what I'm doing with my money whether good or bad.

No comments: